Certified Woman and Minority-Owned
CFI is nationally certified as a woman-owned business and a minority business enterprise.
We Take Diversity Seriously
Certified by both WBENC and NMSDC, CFI Workspace is also recognized and Certified by the City of Philadelphia’s Office of Economic Opportunity.
Awarded by the Philadelphia Business Journal
CFI is the 2nd largest woman-owned business in Greater Philadelphia, as well as the largest MBE/WBE in MillerKnoll's dealer network.
CFI Workspace is nationally certified as both a woman-owned business and a minority-owned business. This means that we can help you meet your diversity spend if you have one to meet. And if you don’t? Working with a certified diverse supplier still means that your business decisions are making a positive impact on your community.
Our President, Amanda Chevalier, is highly engaged in the greater Philadelphia diverse business landscape. As a board member of the Asian American Chamber of Commerce Greater Philadelphia and a member of the Advisory Board of PHL Diversity, she is able to work on behalf of the interests of diverse companies throughout the region, giving time and assistance to help these companies grow and thrive.
As part of a larger improvement initiative, CFI Workspace has put processes in place that allow us to hire with diversity and equity in mind. And, by working with outside recruiters, we are able to remove some of our own biases from the hiring process.
Another recent initiative relates to employee development. Our goal is to provide paths for advancement and development for all of our employees, regardless of their current positions. Our goal is transparency in job postings as well as open lines of communication so that employees have a clear understanding of what needs to happen for them to advance in their current role or switch to a new one.
- The Civic 50 of Greater Philadelphia, 2023 honoree
- #2 Woman-Owned Business in Philadelphia, 2023, Philadelphia Business Journal
- #4 Minority-Owned Business in Philadelphia, 2023, Philadelphia Business Journal
- EMSDC Tier III Supplier of the Year, 2019 (regional NMSDC)
- Philadelphia Business Journal, Minority Business Leader Award, 2018
- Citation from Philadelphia Mayor James F. Kenney for acting as an outstanding business role model, 2016
- Asian American Chamber of Commerce of Philadelphia, Asian American Executive of the Year, 2016
We are a member of:
- Asian American Chamber of Greater Philadelphia
- WBEC East
- Eastern Minority Supplier Development Council
- The African-American Chamber of Commerce – PA, NJ, DE
- Independence Business Alliance (LGBTQ+ Chamber)
Good People Wanted
Want to help create spaces where people thrive? We look for people who will be a fit for our team and for our clients. Get in touch if you think you'd be a match.